WHAT I DO
Front-end web developer, user experience designer, user interface designer, visual designer, Ember component developer, CSS3 animator, web application prototyper, using WordPress, Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Blender, After Effects, 3D modeler and animator, Debian and Ubuntu Linux server to set up and maintain sites on Google, AWS and DigitalOcean cloud services.
I am a visual designer, user interaction, user experience designer for web sites and web applications.
All web development is mobile first, meaning responsive design is baked in from the start.
I am a 3D modeler, visual designer and animator, including storyboards and script development.
HOW I DO WHAT I DO
Throughout my career I have been tasked with many roles: producer, programmer, visual designer, UI and front-end developer, UX designer, product manager and full stack developer. Some of my favorite tools are:
- Photoshop. I’ve been using it my entire career.
- WordPress, MySQL and PHP. I’ve built many sites using WordPress and a few sites in hand-coded PHP.
- Illustrator, Sketch, Basalmiq and other wireframing tools.
- Linux server setup and management on cloud services such as AWS, Google and DigitalOcean.
- Google Analytics, tracking and A/B testing.
- 3D design, modeling, rendering, and animation, Blender, After Effects. I’m particularly excited about the possibilities presented by augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR) and WebGL.
Cups of Coffee
Lines of Code